Personal Information Collected
We may collect certain personally identifying data about you when you engage with certain areas of our website including when you:
- Send us your comments and / or feedback / leave comments on our website
- Subscribe to our email list / newsletter
- Input your details to access certain tools such as the contact forms
- Request for services
- Become paid up subscriber of our advertising packages
This personal information could include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Property details
You do not have to provide any information to us to use this website. However, certain sections of the website or services offered may not be accessible if you choose not to share certain information on request.
We may also collect information about your internet connection and website use, e.g.: the URL you came from, IP address, domain type, browser type, the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms you entered on our website. If you take part in any surveys or give us feedback or complete any profile forms, we may collect additional information.
Information collected is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Send subscribers our email newsletter and contact you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to continue to receive such communication from us then you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generate key statistics about our site visitors and users of our services to improve the content of our website, solutions, products and / or services
- Administer this website
- Handle inquiries submitted to us by you
Data Storage & Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your personal data is never shared with any non-related third parties and it is only used internally.
Partner Service Providers
We work with partner service providers for a number of our services including advertisements on our website and a host of other service providers as and when needed. When you register for these external services via forms or links on the BCAPROPERTIES.COM website, you are registering your details directly with our service provider partners in line with their privacy policies and terms of service. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data in specific circumstances, e.g. for marketing purposes.
Blackwell Consulting Allianz Investments Limited is registered in Zambia, with company registration number 120160003065