Seeking Partners – Small Scale Mine In Lufwanyama, Zambia
A small-scale mine in Kasempa, Zambia is seeking partners for further development and running of mine.
- Geological Mapping Report
- Small Scale Mining License for Emerald
Recommendations and findings from Geological mapping;
- The licence is very prospective due to favourable geology.
- Licences on either side of the licence under consideration are operating with one producing on a very large scale
- The Licence shares the same main talc magnetite chlorite tremolite schist (TMCS) vein with Miku Mine which has been in operation for a long time.
- Ground Radiometrics is recommended for the area to delineate deepseated pegmatites
- Ground magnetics will be required to mapped out the Talc Magnetite Chorite/ Actinilite Schist
- Should the two geophysical methods match then drilling to define the depth of the two rocktypes will be done
Interested to learn more or putting forward a proposal for partnership?