Your privacy is important to BCA Properties. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BCA Properties collects, and the ways in which BCA Properties uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
BCA Properties may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your approximate location, IP address, time of use, frequency of use and pages clicked through);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address, passwords, contact numbers, names and other information if applicable);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including names, email addresses and other information where applicable);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email addresses, names and other information applicable); and
- any other information that you send to BCA Properties.
Using personal information
BCA Properties may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where BCA Properties discloses your personal information to its agents or other sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BCA Properties may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BCA Properties will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BCA Properties will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology from reliable third-party systems where applicable.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Social Networking Services
BCA Properties uses social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, WhatsApp and others to communicate with the public. When you communicate with us using these services we may collect your personal information, but we only use it to help us to communicate with you and the public. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. The social networking sites have their own privacy policies.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Statement
Here at BCA Properties, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of other products, services, events, competitions, offers, and what not that we provide. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose please tick to say how you would like us to contact you on our Sign-up form on this link, click http://eepurl.com/crUdKH.
We would also like to pass your details onto other companies related to us through partnerships, so that they can contact you by email with details of related products or services that they provide. You are free to unsubscribe and have your data forgotten at any time you choose. All communications from us or partner companies will come with opt-out links clearly stated.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BCA Properties is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BCA Properties
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone to +260962117516; or
- by post to P.O. Box 30478, Lusaka, Zambia.
This document was adapted and created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.